Spirit of the South, Spirit of the Fire, burn away my doubts and fears, my preoccupations and my impatience. Transmute my heavy energy into refined golden light. Ignite in me your passion and compassion, energize me with your sun’s rays. Sanctify me. Help me to dare.

Spirit of the West, Spirit of the Earth, thank you for abundant life and continued growth. Cleanse and transform me. Receive my heavy energy as fertilizer for your precious soil that brings new life.

Spirit of the North, Spirit of the Air, purify me. Spirit of wisdom, knowledge and grace, blow through me and release all that blocks me from connecting with your infinite vastness. Amplify my awareness and expand my consciousness. Help me to know all that you know.

Spirit of the East, Spirit of the Water, wash me, clean me, sooth me, smooth me, balance me. Help me to be silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment